This was the 1st time i booked a hotel in Ipoh, Malaysia and after reading some comments
from Trip Advisor, i plan to check out this hotel which is entirely a bungalow with decent ground size. I book a Premier Deluxe as they inform that Deluxe has been sold out. So the pros and cons of this hotel:
1. Their staff is very helpful but not very attentive. Example, need to request them for specific things like when raining, i need to request for umbrella, then only they come rushing out with their spare umbrella. But other than that, their service is quite good.
2. Location is also good - It is just a stone away from Ipoh shopping mall - Jusco.
3. Parking - There is ample parking with covered car park. I was expecting own personal garage as indicated in the website but i think those were for moe expensive room. But no sweat for me, much easier than finding carpark in a hotel carpark.
4. Quiet environment during the night
5. Room is spacious and bathroom is also spacious. Rainwater shower is good and strong pressure.
6. Gave me an extra newspaper in the morning. Good & flexibility.
1. Need to place a cash deposit even after made payment to the hotel via bank transaction.
2. Due to room spacious, the air-condition needs longer time to cool the room. As the room air--condition unit is not centralize, the air condition unit HP is not fast enough to cool the room down. Also, the air-condition unit is not facing towards your bed, so double hot.
3. Certain edges of the bathroom has dirty stain and algae.
4. Bathroom water not flowing fast enough, so during bathing -- your area will be flooded.
5. Room not sound-proof. Can hear other room occupants turn on/off their TV during the wee hours of the morning like 2~4am. Also since it is a double storey bungalow, can hear bikers and motorist roaring on the road.
So, with the pros and cons highlighted, i can say that it is a decent hotel with basic items required for a night's stay. Room is big and not too bad. Will i stay again? Hmm.... perhaps.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your i Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.