“Kashmiri "None"” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas
“Kashmiri "None"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We visited Pakeeza based on great reviews on TripAdvisor. Their Aloo Gobi Masala was excellent, in fact, the best Aloo Gobi I've ever had (although my companion, who is an Aloo Gobi connoisseur, says the one at Sri Ananda Bahwan in Penang is better). However, their Kulfi was the worst Kulfi we've ever had.

Also, although we ordered Kashmiri naan, they brought us something else (Almond Naan??? photo uploaded). When I told the waiter it was not Kashmiri naan, he said it was, pointing to something in the naan--there was NO dry fruit in the naan! Now that I saw a photo of Kashmiri naan someone ordered on this page, I'm convinced that they brought something else (Or were they out of dry fruit on 22/11/13???) For this reason, we will never return to this restaurant. Indian food is much better in Penang anyway.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great as usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Been dining at Pakezza everytime we are in town. Newly refurbished but food and price maintained. Service was fast and staff knowledgable about food offered. Had 4 orders of plain rice, 1 mutton masala, 1 ladyfingers masala, half chicken Tandoori, 1 cheese and garlic naan, drinks for 4, all for less than RM60. I'm never getting bored with the place.

Hong kong
“Must try in ipoh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I heard about it from tripadvisor so i decided to give it a try today. It was worth it actually i liked it so much,but the price was above my expectations for an indian restaurant.
I tried a lot of dishes so i recommend few stuff to try ( tandori kashmir - chicken vandori - roti tandori- lassi oren )
It's suitable for family,friends,business meeting the service is really good and the waiters are nice and cleaner than most of the indian restaurants.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The service is good.The food especially the fish head curry is very yummy. Also the beriyani and roti nan.

Visited August 2013
Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia
“1987 til now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've been to Pakeeza years ago back when my family was living in Batu Gajah from 1987-1989... It was a great dining experience...the food was excellent, service was too, there was an amicable and peaceful ambiance. Sometimes there'd be someone playing the piano too. After moving back to KL, I've been back there a few times and each visit has not been disappointing. It's been some years now since I've been back there after moving to Sg Petani 11 yrs ago. I really hope to be able to go there again some time soon.

• Visited October 2012