Got ourselves the deluxe seaview room via an online agent. We checked in on Friday and checked out on Sunday. It was a week after Raya holiday so not much crowd. Check-in was breeze. Room was nice and clean. There's a nice fragrance in the room, which I forgot to ask the front desk what it was. It wasn't like from those cheap fragrance dispenser...closer to essential oil alike.
The kids spent most of the time at the beach. Decent beach, clean but no other sporting activities available (which was great in our case). The swimming pool was clean. The sunrise at around 7am was awesome.
The hotel in general do look a bit old, but the bathroom in the room seems upgraded already. Some rooms on our floor (3rd floor) were undergoing renovation.
Service in general was decent. We didn't encounter any problem during our stay so didn't get the chance to put their service level to test :p.
Breakfast came with our room booking. We probably wouldn't eat there if we have to pay for it as the food was just normal. Certain items served such as a ham look alike dish, cheese to name some look like of low quality. You can still have a decent breakfast if you just skip those items. During one breakfast, overheard a patron giving feedback about the hotel to the very attentive supervisor/manager about various matters, including the food. Hopefully they will improve in the near future.
We ate out for dinner, across the road's malay cafe which in our opinion serve awesome flavourful malay dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan (SGRSK), offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan