Swiss Garden is actually quite nice - Should have been 4 stars, but I hate waking up to a noisy smelly petrol air-blower in the morning. Why not use a broom and remove the dirt - rather than pushing it around?
Poor fellow visitors who took their breakfast early with exhaust fumes and dirt flying around them.
Reception staff is excellent, rooms nice, beach and pool clean and Ramadan Buffet plenty.
In all a good hotel, but if they wake me up tomorrow with the blower!!
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss Garden Hotel
- Swiss Garden Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan (SGRSK), offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.