Have not been here for quite some time. Comparing the last stay (years ago) and this most recent, I would say they need to change to suit the current trend.
Room wise is average, with the wall paper peeling off at certain corners. Room facilities seem to be updated but ......the feel was missing.
Corridors to the rooms looked gloomy.
Service by the personnel....needs lots and lots of improvement.
Food wise....not much of choice. Perhaps the eateries outside and within walking distance is making the difference.
To compare with the sister hotels in Kuala Lumpur and Lumut, definitely the Kuantan one is at the bottom.
Overall within the vicinity, it still wins.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa