We had 10 nights here. It wasn't particularly expensive so was value for what we Paid. It is a very tired hotel and with a new Swiss Garden being built down the road, if I came back I would spend a few more $$ and stay at the new one when it opens. Granted, they're refurbishing - they need to.
The pool is nice, would be better if staff cleaned away the cig butts left there everyday by the smoking guests!
Breakfast food is okay, chocolate pudding at 8am!!
Free shuttle to city mall is great.
Restaurants over the road are fabulous, cheap, cheerful and didn't get ill once.
Bed was as hard as a rock and pillows flat and cheap - I'd rather have a decent bed than a refurbished room actually!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan (SGRSK), offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan