stayed 5D4N in a deluxe pool view room. room was spacious and clean. i think we had a newly renovated room as our friend's room looked spartan in comparison. lobby area is big and you can access wifi for free there. actually only for 2 hours. signals in rooms are weak. swimming pool is quite deep, about 1.5m and the beach is great for early morning jog. breakfast spread is good but tends to be crowded. food quality is excellent though. the cafe and chinese restaurant serve delicious food. the chefs deserve to be commended. reception staff are polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan