Overall the location is good. We had lunch at the restaurant , the jumbo satay and the claypot vege were very yummy. Breakfast was fine. Staff at pool and frontdesk were friendly.
Booked the stay online for 3adult and 1 child but the room only has 3 towels. Request for additional towel and was told need to pay for it. After much clarification then hotel agree to give it to us for free.
There was a cockcroach in our room.
Other then this, everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan