Stayed during peak season for 1 night. So, expected quite a bit of chaos, which it did happen.
1. Nice, quiet and clean beach
2. Simple but sufficient facilities
3. Staffs are polite and friendly
1. Should make more proper arrangement for guest who check-in during peak season. It took me 1 hour to check me in to my room even if i arrived a couple of hours late for check in.
2. Hard to get grab hold of housekeeping when you need anything from them
3. Loud music blast from the pub at ground floor throughout the night! Sleepless night.
4. Hotel did make the effort to cater for hike of patrons for breakfast but some food placed outside of the hotel is not properly covered and you can see flies all over the food with no staff looking after the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan