We came and had a look at the Swiss Garden Resort before moving from the hotel we were staying at in Cherating. It was no problem for the staff to show us a couple of room choices and let us have a look around the grounds. I booked on line the morning of our planned move and check in was a breeze. We booked a deluxe sea view room and we were given a room on the top floor (4th floor). The room is spacious with a king size comfy bed, large bathroom with full height mirror, bathroom amenities even include toothbrushes. 2 bottles of water provided daily plus the usual tea/coffee, in room safe, movie channel on the tv, complimentary shuttle bus into Kuantan, our room rate includes complimentary in-room wifi and buffet breakfast. Breakfast each morning is great - choice of sitting outside opposite pool area or inside in air-conditioning - omlette station is yum and so to is the ample choices of other hot food, cereal, bakery items, fruits etc. The resort backs on to Balok Beach and has a large swimming pool, spa and large kiddies pool. It is very pleasant sitting around the pool which is where I will be tomorrow. We had the seafood buffet dinner on our first night here and it was excellent. We have also used the gym facilities and they have a few cardio machines and a good range of weight bearing equipment also. There are a few restaurants across the road for variety if required. The resort is situated midway between Cherating and Kuantan with easy access to both by taxi around 30-40myr to Kuantan and around 50myr to Cherating. I cannot fault the Swiss Garden Resort - the staff are all professional, friendly and helpful. They also have a "spa" Samsara Sap which I hope to visit for a massage tomorrow afternoon. We are loving our stay here and I am sure you will too. Will put photos on when we return to Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan (SGRSK), offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan