The staff and room are fine, friendly and clean. The beach is beautiful. So all OK?
NO, here goes:
1. Don't order room service, the food arrives in airplane food style plastic containers, shocking. I travel on business all the time, and have stayed in 100s of 1* to 5*, hotels, and this is the first hotel in the world that does this. We were on a quick break with the kids, so we didnt create a fuss, but imagine if this was your honeymoon or something.
2. Lack of watersports - well basically none. Dont believe the info, there is nothing to do.
3. Safety, they are doing some sort of wall construction on the beach, so a tractor weaves up and down the beach all day, trying to avoid small kids.
Given points 2 and 3, if you were in the US you would get a refund and you could sue to hotel, respectively.
4. Breakfast is a ZOO, not enough staff, not enough tables, its like how I imagine a jail canteen. You have to queue to get a table - FOR breakfast!!
Will not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sky, sea and sun provide a peaceful backdrop to a landscape so alluring it stirs the emotions. The vivid colours of nature's palette glow in the soft tropical light accenting the purity of air, water and land. From the colors of the sunset, to soothing air greeting you with a warm embrace; the newly refurbished Swiss- Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan, offers sensual delights at every turn with the recent completion of its refurbishment exercise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Swiss-Garden Beach Resort Kuantan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuantan
- Swiss-Garden Resort And Spa