“Average Resort” 3 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
“Average Resort”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were there for 4 days in a camp. The rooms are average, We had 2 bedrooms, sitting room and small kitchenette. The pool is adequate, there isn't much else to do if you don't enjoy the waterpark. Wifi connection is terrible. Probably more suited to families with young children rather than teens. About half hour's drive to Kuantan town. Food at the cafe was stale.

Visited June 2014

“Very Surprised ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Before we arrived at the water park, I read almost all the reviews. I was saying to myself, did I made a mistake coming here. To my surprise, I enjoy it, especially at the wild life park. My two children enjoy it as they get to see wild animals running around. At the petting zoo, we got to pet a wild cat and took some photos with it. The bird part was a very good experience, the birds are some friendly, they fly and sit on our hand and shoulders, not one but a few of them. At night, Tarzan show starts at 8 pm and fire show starts at 8.30 pm. After that we went for the night jungle. The water park was nice, good cashless system and you can use the lockers to keep your belongings, you can open and close numbers of time, no extra charge unlike Sunway Lagoon, each time you open, you have to pay. Overall my family enjoy the trip, I give it one more year before I come back to visit this place again

Shanghai, China
56 attraction reviews
“Great place to get wet with kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We visit Gambang Waterpark at least 4 times a year. It is a great waterpark with lots of attractions for different kind of ages - splashing pool for little ones, smaller slides for primary children and the long slides for everyone who enjoys speeding up.
Even compared to Lego Land Waterpark, Sunway Lagoon and Afamosa, Gambang Waterpark is a great place with everything you expect to get.

Top-up your wrist band at the ticket counter and go cash free inside for drinks and food. No outside drinks or food aloud - and they really check your bags.

Visited March 2014
Singapore
40 attraction reviews
“Everything need to pay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went on Sunday 22 December 2013. Very good weather, no rain at all. It was super crowded. The family and double tube were sold out when we reached there at 11am. Only left with single tube. Try to be early if you want to rent the double or family tube during weekends/public holidays.

Rides wise are quite ok quite similar as the Singapore's downtown east water park but i feel the rides are slightly better at Gambang. Food starts from RM9.80 per set that comes with drink. Everything need to rent - float, cabana, life jackets, towels, tubes, locker and etc.

Overall my kids enjoyed themselves very much.

I would suggest to go during weekdays. As i passed by the waterpark on Monday, i saw no crowd at all.

Visited December 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A Wet Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

It was raining heavily when we got to the park at 11am and I wasn't sure if we were going to proceed to go in or not. But since we were already there and the kids were hyped up about it we decided to brave the rain and the huge crowd at the ticket counter.
Entrance fee was reasonable considering the scale of the park which is quite small but compact.
Although the place was packed with people and all the cabanas fully booked, there were no long queues to get on the rides as many visitors bring their makcik & pakciks along just to hang out at the place. Food was reasonably priced and had had some variety. Be prepared to walk up many steps to get up to the slides and be prepared for rain especially during the monsoon season.

Visited November 2013