“Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons View Hotel

Seasons View Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuantan
Seasons View Hotel
A22, Lorong Haji Abdul Rahman 1, Kuantan, Malaysia   |
Ranked #18 of 39 hotels in Kuantan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in this hotel and with the price I can consider it is good and affordable. The service is also up to my expectation from a boutique hotel. Besides that the cleanliness are also good. I went there for business trip therefore I feel it is suitable for business & couples for a minimum stay. The buffet breakfast is so so... not much choices. Overall, I am satisfied with this boutique hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Melaka, Malaysia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked 3 rooms for our whole family at Seasons View Hotel. We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The room is clean but the service is super bad, especially the an indian lady at works at the reception. The parking space of the hotel is open-air. During heavy rain, we need to walk to the hotel parking space, hence we tried to borrow an umbrella from the hotel, but they said they didn't have any umbrella. A hotel don't have a single umbrella?! riduculous! The indian lady works at the reception is very rude. The air-con in my room cannot worked, hence we wanted to use intercom to call the reception, but the hotel phone cannot worked too. They unable to repair the air-con, end-up we have to sleep in the room without air-con. Besides, we put the "clean my room" sign for the 2nd day stay, but they didn't clean our room. For another room, even they clean it but they didn't refill the shampoo and the toilet paper. The breakfast is very nice, different breakfast menu for 2 days. Overall the hotel looks nice and clean, just attitude and service of their staff is bad, especially thr Indian lady works at the reception, she really spoils the reputation of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Selangor Darul Ehsan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Seasons View Hotel in Kuantan is located where all the banks are. As advertised on the large billboard outside the hotel, it is RM95 nett per room per night, it is value for money. Nothing to complain.

2 things I want to highlight, still:-

1. The bathroom tiles are rather slippery. Bathroom door could have been something else, instead of the folding doors. Very flimsy.

2. Hotel should upgrade all rooms to LCD, plasma, LED TV.

BTW, it comes with WiFi too. Depending when you are connected. I tried it at 1am, no internet connection at all.

As I was cruising Kuantan town today, I noticed that there are many other similar hotels around, with perhaps even lower rate than this.

Start checking around before making your booking.

Cheerio.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The room I stayed in had bedbugs and I woke up at 2am scratching non stop. Never staying in this hotel again and I advise others to do the same. The manager refused to refund my money until I threatened to report the hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sungai Petani, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are finding for a place to stay at a cheap rate, clean room and delicious food, then this is the perfect place for you. I went to Kuantan alone that day and tried to search for a room just to sleep. Went to their website and gave them a call. You wont need any deposit or leave any credit card detail to book this place. All you need to do is just give them a call and give your name and phone number. Very easy. Just go to their website and select your kind of room and ask them what is available on that day. I got the Standard King Size bed room and really satisfied with what I have paid for. The room is very clean and the attached bathroom is huge. And I must say the breakfast that was included in the room price is very delicious.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed at seasons view for 3 weeks. Comfortable, easy access, convenient. Modern decor. There is a designated parking area for the hotel. Anytime i dont have to park in the basement i am happy. Wifi available in the rooms. At first i stayed on the 2nd floor, and the room has no windows, i thought it was gonna claustrophobic but surprisingly i was ok with it. The room was not big, and i dont mind it at all. on our last week, me and my colleague was moved into a family room - it has 2 rooms in one, for about 5 people. shared bathroom.
Basic breakfast fare in the morning. After the first week, i ate toast daily.
There is laundry shop nearby if you do not want to use the hotel laundry service. There is also a great local food restaurant nearby Ayob Patin House, go there for lunch if you can! Mon-Sat only.
There is a shopping mall nearby walking distance if you ever need to get anything.

The only issue we had was, my colleague room has a connecting door and even though it is a no smoking floor but the guests next door smoked in the room, so she suffered for one night, and the smell just didnt want to go away. The staff was helpful enough to try to get rid of the smoke odour.

Room Tip: If you dont like windowless rooms, ask first before booking a room. Rooms with connecting door can...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We paid more that our usual average for this hotel being in need of a decent nights sleep after a string of noisy budget hotels. A huge sign (see pic) promised a double room at 98RM. A/C, Breakfast, WiFi in room, tea/coffee/fridge, hot water and flat screen TV The rooms looked good so we gave it a try. Welcomed by friendly staff, we were shown to a room exactly as described. Everything worked and we slept right through, almost missing breakfast that finished at 11am. A well needed oasis in the desert of 30 - 40 RM hovels available in this part of Malaysia.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Seasons View Hotel? Share your experiences!