“Not recommended AT ALL” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Chet Fatt

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerantut
Hotel Chet Fatt
You added Hotel Chet Fatt to your Saves list
1st & 2nd Floor, Lot 1755 | Jalan Diwangsa, Bandar Baru, Jerantut 27000, Malaysia   |
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Jerantut
Manchester
“Not recommended AT ALL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

This place is in the Lonely Planet guide but is not as described! It has recently moved to the other side of the bus station (so is no longer where the map is). There is junk and building stuff left in the hallways, the sheets were threadbare (my sheet literally had holes in), the doors do not look very secure and the receptionist had to fix my door handle as it had come loose. I had an inside (windowless) fan room, which had plasterboard walls, a concrete floor, a sink and a TV, and was actually tolerably clean, but the shared cold shower (no hot water) was small and grimy with nowhere to hang towels etc. As a single female traveller I did not feel safe as there was a group of locals staying in the room opposite one of whom made me very uncomfortable especially as I had to go out of my room to go to the toilet/shower. In the guidebook it says there is internet and free filtered water. Well, there was no water available and the internet (one ancient old computer) was on a dodgy connection and neither of my email accounts trusted it, so I ended up not logging in.
A horrible place, and I checked out to go to the bus for Taman Negara before 7am to avoid staying there a minute longer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Jerantut hotels

Families
Couples
Business

Been to Hotel Chet Fatt? Share your experiences!