We were spending our 40th anniversary touring Malaysia, from KL to Penang. I hired a car to climb the hill to Cameron Highlands in difficult weather conditions and discovered The Lakehouse. Our welcome at reception was exemplary and our 4-poster room superb, At dinner time our table was decorated with rose petals and we were presented with a cake by the staff. The lounges, plural, were discrete and very comfortable. The weather outside was constant monsoon but the service was more than warm. This hotel and staff are absolute gems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet