You know how reviews are-all over the map. Well, regardless of the previous poor reviews, and having been in 125 countries, trust me, this is a nice place.
We stayed in the Foster Suite in the Annex Building for two nights. This is very warm and comfortable. See the photos.
As to the staff, they were just fine. The meals were what you would expect-very adequate. (This is not Paris). We thought it a simply delightful place. Take a chance to relax and not be too critical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Ringlet