Stayed with the wife. It was a late check in (about 7pm) and we were tired after the long drive, but the counter staff made the check in hassle free and quick.
One thing about the hotel is it is in a great location. Since Cameron weather is always great for walking, a short walk will take you to the Cameron Square (still newly opened so not many shops yet) and the morning produce market. Traffic's over there is quite congested so being able to just walk there is a bonus.
We took a walk around at night as well. Nothing to see but a small playground and a small garden. If the management would add a small, well-lit park (with benches) for people to chill, that would be great)
The Superior room was in the tower and very high up so the view was good.
Breakfast was good, had a good selection to cater to Malaysian and western tastes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang