The market at Cameron is quite segmented. There are few high-end places (e.g., Smoke House) and many low-end budget places. Lots of places to keep European and American back-packers happy with RM25/night dorm rooms. But in the middle of the market there isn't much. The Copthorne is one example of about three in total. The hotel service is good and the staff are friendly. The hotel is noisier than I expected and despite some superficial recent renovations it is rundown and feels dated. Forget getting good coffee and cocktails at the Cricket Lounge are dreadful. Breakfast food is not extensive, but good quality. The chef is very good. I'll stay here again but only because the view is great and the price is reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang