I've stay here before (formerly Equatorial Hotel). The reception service is good and no problem checking in. It was refreshing with so beautiful flowers and plant surrounding this hotel. Relax the mind and enjoying the scenery but then this time my stay was not so pleasant as before. Not sleeping well cos the bed is hard and noisy on the 10th floor. Breakfast was awesome with many choices but many flies around. Not healthy need improvement and upgrade...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang