The location is amazing, the view is breath-taking, food at the cafe on the first floor is very good, breakfast selection is good enough, staff are fast to responde and they always answered the phone, rooms are clean, bed is comfey.
If went to Cameron again I'll go back to it 100%
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang