We had to wait for over an hour to check in after a long drive! I didn´t like that at all but then the manager wrote a genuine apology and presented us a tray of chocolate fruits. I had to accept their apology at this point and put this behind us!
I didn't like the fact that we stayed in a separate building from the main hotel but again that wasn't a big deal.
Children wanted to play but there was no one to help them. We let the reception know and they informed us of the time when there will be someone. When the time came no one was there! So we had to ask again and we waited a lot until someone finally came!
Room was spacious and clean but sometimes it gets cold and there is no heating system whatsoever!
I think they could improve a lot with just a little effort on their part!
- Also Known As:
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands Hotel
- Equatorial Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Equatorial Resort Cameron Highlands
- Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands Brinchang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at 1,628 meters above sea level, surrounded by majestic mountains and gentle undulating valleys, Copthorne is the only resort situated at the highest accessible point of highlands. The Resort offers accommodation option of a tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, tennis and squash courts. Recreational activities available include country-side tours, guided nature walks, jungle trekking, 4x4 adventure and organised visits to the Semai village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.