We arrive at Natasya Reception earlier than check-in time, however the room was already available for us. Had to drive from the reception to the assigned apartment. We got the apartment on 2nd floor which was actually downstairs (the parking area was at level 3). At first glance the apartment was spacious and clean. It had a balcony facing the Kea Farm that was splendid view. It fits me and my family of four excellently. We was also informed that there was phone in the apartment and we shall need to dial "0" for any assistance. The apartment was equipped with basic necessities such as lcd tv with few astro channels, a fridge and a microwave. Wifi was advertised but was unavailable due to some technical errors (have so been told).
Than we start to notice few shortcomings. First, we had two super size singles instead a large bed that that I had personally requested while booking ant Booking.com. Tried to dial "0" as they had mentioned earlier but the phone was not working. So we had to drive back to the office to get some clarification. The staff there mentioned that Natasya Resort does not have a large double bed. It has only two super single bed and a sofa bed in their apartments, the had mentioned this to Booking.com. But the message was never conveyed to me, who screwed up I don't know but both Booking.com and the resort had my email and contact number could easily informed me. This does ruins your mood after a long drive. We had complained about the faulty phone and a technician was sent to our apartment soon. We also noticed that the stopper for the bathtub was missing, we informed this to the technician once he arrived at the apartment and he informed that the housekeeping team will send the stopper soon. After sometime our doorbell rang. The stopper was sent by one of the housekeeping staff. The stopper looks a bit awkward more like a sink stopper than a tub stopper, so I quickly raced to the tub and test it. As I had thought the stopper was loose. We went to the door and like magic the housekeeping staff already disappear. I had my brother running to the parking area but the guy had long been gone. However we met the same technician that sent a replacement phone. We told him about the stopper problem and he was helpful enough to come in the apartment with few stopper, test it, and offered us the one working. He also mention that the water heating system at the apartment uses an individual boiler which may accommodate the use of 3-4 people depending on their usage. Shall the hot water finish we shall need to wait 30 minutes before we can enjoy another hot shower. Not actually an extra point here but at least both me and my family had some heads up on the apartments water heater.
Since the bed was two super single we had to do some furniture rearrangements to accommodate the kids. There was only two towel in the apartment and we had to request for another. The housekeeping came the next day and replaced the towels but only gave two towels back. By the time we notice this it was quite late on our second day and we was just tired and was not in the mood for more complaining. In addition the bathroom tile was cold and so slippery when wet. The management may consider to put in non slip mat on their tiles otherwise they can expect to see lifeless body of their customers laying cold in their bathroom sometime in the future.
Overall my wife and brother was happy with the stay at Natasya Resort, for me personally I had seen and been in better resorts and hotel. Judging by its location, Natasya Resort has a lot of potential. They need to upgrade with better facilities and the have to maintain it well. Its a huge lost if they keep running on what they have now.
- Also Known As:
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Hotel
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Brinchang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your visit a memorable one by getting closer to the nature. Why not try Natasya Resorts? Be prepared for a lovely sight of extraordinary flowers you won’t see flourishing elsewhere in Malaysia! Drive up as high as 1500 meters above sea-level to get here among the peaks of the main range of Peninsular Malaysia and enjoy temperatures as low as 16°C. Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands occupies an expansive entertainment complex in Cameron Highlands in Pahang, Malaysia. It offers accommodation rooms, all of which have a cable TV, a kitchen (equipped with microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and a kettle), and a sofa bed. Some of its amenities include fitness room, swimming pool, and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.