I arrived in Labuan and went straight to the hotel with my booking paper. The receptionist helped me professionally and I've been told that they upgraded my room to a suite. Well,lucky me. The room totally mesmerized me ,because it was indeed spectacular. However I realized that my room temperature still at a level where I can easily sweat so I called the staff and a maintenance staff was sent to my room to check on my air cond. the staff told me that I need to wait for at least two hours but I've been in the room for like 6 hours.thats what I told him but he still insist on his fact and even back up his story by telling the room has never experience problem with the air cond.i ended up checking out the next day with the temperature still the same. Overall, the hotel was really awesome from all aspect however the staff need to listen when a guest complain.we will not complain unreasonably.and one thing, the basement parking smells truly foul. Lose my appetite due to the smell. Peace !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 5-star hotel in Labuan, Grand Dorsett Labuan brings out the best of what Labuan Island has to offer. The hotel is only minutes away from the Labuan Airport and a short distance from its bustling town centre. With an international buffet spread and wide array of ala-carte dining, a sports lounge for guests to catch their favourite sports coverage, and a bar offering live entertainment at night, Grand Dorsett Labuan truly inspires! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Dorsett Grand Labuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Dorsett Labuan Hotel Labuan Island
- Sheraton Labuan
- Labuan Sheraton
- Grand Dorsett Hotel Labuan