I am writing this to let all of you know how bad the attitude of their management and staff of this hotel. To be true the outlook of the hotel looks great and ideal for family getaway but too bad they just ruin their business.
Basically I was visitng the resort with my relatives in Malaysia to have a look of the beach and etc, we are indeed not paying guest in the hotel we are just dropping by the place for a look. We went to the beach and have a look that is when one of the staff came over and CHASED us off the beach. We were not even making noises we are just standing there looking and enjoying the sea breeze. Thereafter we left and wondering if the beach might be private to them.
When we get back we questioned them through their Facebook page asking if the beach is private or public and they mentioned that it is public but however they will like the public to avoid the area as for the privacy of their hotel guests. So we were telling them their staff attitude was not asking for our cooperation he was CHASING us off instead moreover it is a public beach so to be exact they do not have the rights to chase us off.
I worked in the service industry in hotels before and I do understand their point of protecting the privacy and comfort of their guests so we feedback to them on the attitude of the staff and they replied us saying that if that is the case we should just not step into the place again and it is jus too bad for us. We were all so SHOCKED by their reply towards our feedback and end of the day they deleted our feedback.
From what we see from other reviews, it is not the first time they were given bad comments and other people had been chased away from the beach as well. In that case they should just buy over a part of the beach and set it as their private beach to prevent issues arising.
The hotel attitude and management replies are just so disappointing and they just lose us as potential guests.
Please think twice before staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unparalleled beauty of nature and the luxury of creature comforts are brought together perfectly at Villa Danialla. Pamper yourself with a massage as you listen to the sound of waves crashing against the shore or indulge in a sumptuous meal as you watch the sun slowly sink into the calm ocean right in front of you. Explore the beaten path and discover the wonders of the Stong Waterfall and the rejuvenating powers of the La Hot Springs.Whatever your idea of a tropical paradise is, we’ve got it covered, so come and escape with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Danialla Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Danialla Beach Hotel Kota Bharu
- Villa Danialla Beach Resort Kota Bharu, Kelantan