“Slow Service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Singapore, Singapore
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Group of 20 people, with dinner menu pre-ordered, yet the restaurant can't cope with the orders. Each course take at least half hour, with confused orders. Staff are quite inexperence. Food wise moderate. Don't think this restaurant can cope with crowd on Saturdays.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian food- go here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Having had stream of disappointing meals on Langkawi, we were very pleasantly surprised by this place! The food was delicious, with friendly staff. It was authentic Italian food, with food fired pizza and the best gnocchi I've ever had. My other half had the sea bass, which was also delicious. The only downside is that the portions are quite small, but at least that means you have plenty of space to try lots of different stuff!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The only true italian restaurant in Langkawi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I go to Langkawi about 10 times a year as I live in Kuala Lumpur.
Every time I go, dinner at L'Osteria is a must !
I am Italian and I don't like to find abroad fake Italian restaurants that offer always the same food.
This is an authentic one and the chef and owner Lorenzo - of course Italian - always updates the menu.
Food is great, service also super good with very friendly waiters and luckily it doesn't cost a fortune ! Being in Langkawi (duty free) good wines are much cheaper than the same in Kuala Lumpur. Of course quality and good ingredients cost but in the end it is a very good value for money.
Can't wait to go again to Langkawi and enjoy a special dinner at L'Osteria.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cairns
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had a pizza which was one of the best I have ever had. The service was brilliant and the waiters were friendly. I also indulged in some Mango ice cream which was delicious.

I was given a Lemon Cello on the house which was a lovely way to finish my evening.

Visited July 2013
Riyadh
“Best Bruschetta Outside Italy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Wow... This place is off the path and thank god for the taxi driver that pointed it to us. Our children were wanting pizza and what we found was soooooo much more. The food is excellent, the service outstanding and did I mention the Bruschetta. It was so good we actually ate there twice. If I ever decide to trek back to Langkawi I will get a hotel closer to this place. JKM

• Visited June 2013