“Very nice food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Maseru, Lesotho
“Very nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food was superb (had prawns and a pumpkin soup) , very nice staff, very quite - good contrast to the busy main beach.

• Thai first
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Dined here last night- Dec 7th- very good service brilliant food recommend trying the Barracuda on a bed of creamed fresh spinach, delightful. Experience slightly marred by a European family with 2 rather unruly kids.
Certainly give the Sun Cafe a try.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ascot
“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were recommended this cafe by guests at the place we were staying at. As it was literally 5 minutes stroll from where we were staying we thought we would give it a try. How glad we were that we did! We ended up eating there for at least 3 of the 8 nights that we were in Langkawi. Fabulous people, so warm, welcoming and friendly. Food was lovely with plenty of choice. Desserts were amazing! Service with a smile and excellent value for money. Do give it a try, we can assure you that you won't be disappointed and will want to go back again.

Visited November 2013
London, England
“A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This café is more than it first appears, from the range of meals to drinks and the quality of service. When I visited I had just come from KL and was feeling pretty jaded. The staff welcomed me with open arms and asked what business was I doing in Langkawi, I had long trousers on and a shirt, I had to explain that I had some very nasty mossy bites and had to keep them covered. When they saw them they informed me that they were sand fly bites and should be treated more vigorously. Their info helped, along with some antibiotics. but getting back to the food, I must have tried one of almost every variety of cuisine served here and could only praise them for the quality and to somewhat scold them for the quantity, too much for my meagre appetite. Beef Rendang is brilliant, I love stews of this type and quality.
check out the toilet, very strange, and quirky.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shanghai, China
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We are eating here right now. Food presentation is great along with great taste and has a nice little outside area. I would come again.