“2-Hour Spa Treatment” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ishan Malaysian Spa offers all the elements of an out-of-this-world spa experience - tucked in the hilly terrain, nestled in the tropical rain-forest, overlooking the Andaman sea. Using all the natural ingredients such as tropical flowers, herbs, vegetables, roots & exotic fruits in the soul healing treatment. There are also cooking class & yoga classes done within the natural landscape, surrounded by hornbills, monkeys, giant squirrels, exotic birds. & Many more...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“2-Hour Spa Treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

In March, 2013, I was treated to an amazing 2-hour spa treatment at Ishan. What first impressed me is that on my arrival, my massage therapist was waiting for me on the veranda at the front of Ishan with a hot, mint-scented, rolled up towel in hand. She gave it to me when I stepped up and it was so refreshing!

SEcondly, Umi had the perfect touch for massage - firm but gentle with soothing strokes. It's not always easy to find such a skilled masseuse.

She gave me a full body scrub, then a facial and body massage. The whole thing was wonderful. And not surprisingly, I left feeling like a new woman.

I'd go back in a heartbeat if I return to Langkawi for holidays.

Visited March 2013
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you very much for such a detail & well written review. See you soon in Langkawi.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited this spa with the mrs and two other couples on our holiday. Was an amazing experience. The staff really looked after us and made sure we were relaxed throughout. The views were amazing from our treatment room and the owner was very friendly.

Visited June 2013
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review.
This encouraging words actually means a lot to us.
Would love to see you again soon.

8 attraction reviews
“Very good massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had back and foot massage. The massage and service are good.
One advice : make sure that you call ahead of time for reservation. Another piece of advice : let your taxi talk to the spa on the phone to know the address. The spa is not well known in the island and the map on TripAdvisor is wrong

Visited June 2013
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your short & sweet review on Ishan Malaysian Spa. Glad that you & your family enjoyed the massage here. We sincerely hope that you"ve also had a nice holiday in Langkawi.

Bas
“The most serene & captivating ambience yet so close to nature.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was there and was amazed at the simple, yet elegant deco as you walk in. Then you would think of the rooms as posh, but what you would find would totally leave you awestruck.....the massage rooms are not just not posh but totally divine plus so traditionally and tastefully decorated. The ambience gives out a total spiritual calmness and contented feeling for that total unwinding. When they start massaging you it feels totally out of this world. When you shower, you will feel as if in a Balinese waterfall. After the shower, you will be served a hot honey lemon tea with coconut candies & sweets. You must visit this place if you want to find heaven on a tropical paradise.....

Visited January 2013
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words in this beautiful review.
This really made our day. Looking forward to see you soon in Langkawi.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A good first time experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I recently visited Ishan Spa for my first time massage experience. A welcoming team and a great ambiance. I had an hour full body massage which was worth for money. The therapist was professional. Unfortunately, I had a tight schedule that doesn't allow me to try other packages available. I shall try it on my next visit to Langkawi. Don't miss to try Ishan Spa on your visit to Langkawi!

Visited May 2013
Baskie, Owner at Ishan Malaysian Spa, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review.
Next time a longer spa package is awaiting to rejuvenate you further.