This resort is meant for rich and different kind of travellers who would like to just bask under the sun, eat and relax. However, we are of the opposite type, we like to see how people live, eat the local food and visit as many places as we can. Thus, we felt trapped there.
1. beautiful island which is secluded and isolated, ideal for guests who want stress-free and undisturbed vacation
2. Staff: very courteous and friendly
- Pricey; a buffet dinner per pax will cost you RM110, lunch- RM5 lesser. The a la carte's price was exorbitant; a plate of chicken biryani (RM53), lamb biryani (around RM75), salad with local mozarella cheese (RM48)
- Tasteless: it caters for foreign guests (Western food) more and even an Indian dish like sambar was a bit bland. However, the fresh fruit juice is a saving garce.
2. Boat service: the last boat is around 7:00 p.m something which is too early to get your dinner, thus you're stuck with their resort's. However, you can buy your provision before you land there.
3. The water is not that crystal clear and you can't do much swimming during low tide (really really low). Beaches in the main Langkawi Island are better. The sewerage system is questionable.
4. The room is nice but the bed isn't comfortable.