We have mixed feelings after we booked the hotel and thereafter reading all the comments we read in tripadvisor website. Finally we are there just a few days ago and we are rather pleased with the hotel. We adhere to the comments given i.e., stayed in the new wing, above the reception, sunrise rooms,etc. and it did worked out best during our stay. No comments on our room as we stayed in the series one. Service was fast and efficient. Staff was friendly , well mannered and eager to help. We had 2 complaints on the TV program and the lift. Alternate days we had all the channels operational and other days we had 2 channels to watch. The lift will down all the time although we complained everyday and finally it was repaired on the day before we leave. We enjoyed ourselves going for a 3 hour jet ski for island hopping. Please joined a safe agency like Naan although the price is on a slightly high side. They did looked after us well even though I cannot swim and be in the open sea without a any fright as they had 3 staff always on the look out for us in case of emergency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired marina and resort, located in a secluded end of the famous Pantai Cenang & Pantai Tengah on Langkawi Island, is just 15 minutes from Langkawi International Airport. Peaceful and relaxing, the resort has finely furnished rooms and boasts spectacular and unobstructed views of the ocean, the surrounding islands including the Pregnant Maiden Island, the gorgeous sunrise, or the well-manicured natural garden. Enjoy the convenience of our private jetty for activities like island hopping, private boat rides, sunset cruises and fishing. Intimate dining and walks along the boardwalk, or pampering at the recognized 5-star Javanese spa (Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa), are great options for couples. Best of all, the resort is a mere 10 minutes from Pantai Cenang beach and other duty-free shopping venues! Along with excellent on-site eateries and facilities, idyllic Resorts World Langkawi is perfect for travelers who appreciate scenery and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Venere and Otel so you can book your Resorts World Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Porto Malai Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Awana Porto Malai Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Awana Porto Malai