Located in a convenient place, the Frangipani offered a great stay for our 6-day trip to Langkawi. Our room was great, no complaints there, staff were friendly (security guards always saluting as you drive in to the hotel, housekeeping staff greeting whenever you passed by, etc.), and the view from the beach was splendid. It's great to see a hotel adopting eco-friendly practices as well, with tree plantation for guests, reusing plastic bottles, having recycling bins throughout the grounds, and lots more!
The only suggestion I have for the hotel is to provide better food, especially for breakfast. If you come down early, like 7-8am, you can expect the food to be hot and eatable. One day we went after 9am, and were disappointed to find that the food was not fresh, the pancakes were hard, hash browns cold, etc. We were glad that omelettes were freshly made in front of you, so at least those were hot. I suggest if you do come across cold food, the best thing to do is go for the cereals and toast some bread.
Apart from this one complaint, the rest of the hotel was fine. The facilities were nice, the swimming pools were clean, there were more than enough lounge chairs on the beach, and you get free parking too!
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel
- Village Langkawi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.