Everything is amazing about this hotel, from the moment you step in to the moment you leave the place. The staff are friendly and their service is outstanding. I recommend this hotel and its such a perfect spot for a getaway.Loveee it, its beautiful in every way !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Andaman Sea off the northwestern coast of Malaysia, the archipelago of Langkawi is south-east Asia's first UNESCO Geopark – a geological and ecological wonderland of 550-million-year-old rock formations, precipitous rainforest and deserted islands. Just minutes by boat from the world-renowned mangroves of the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi combines artful design and all-pervading serenity with a wholesome connection with nature. The Resort’s traditional Malay kampong-design weaves through acres of beachfront gardens dotted with al fresco restaurants, palms and lotus ponds. An endless sense of space encourages clarity and calm. UNESCO-protected mangroves showcase labyrinthine adventures between land and sea, supported by the on-site Geopark Discovery Centre, while the Geo Spa draws on the ancient healing energies of the surrounding nature. Throughout the Resort, private cabanas, endless hideaways and landscaped pools (including one for adults only) offer the freedom and flexibility to reflect and reconnect – individually, with one another or as a family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
- Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Four Seasons Langkawi
- Langkawi Four Seasons