This is a beautiful property and resort. All the facilities are designed to the highest quality, from the restaurants, the villas and the amenities - truly breathtaking. In addition the service was to the highest order. Extremely friendly and polite and welcoming staff who went out of their way to ensure that every aspect of our stay was enjoyable/hassle free. As an example - during lunch one day I needed dental assistance (through no fault of the hotel a filling had come loose). Our waiter noticed I was uncomfortable and asked me if everything was ok. I explained the situation and within 10 minutes a taxi was waiting in reception for me and an appointment had been arranged with a local dentist - I was back on the beach within the hour!
Our room was fabulous - very spacious, including enormous bathrooms and a terrace overlooking the property with accompanying monkeys (very friendly!). Fitness facilities including tennis courts were extremely well looked after and the staff very friendly and helpful.
The one downside of the resort is the ability (or lack of ability) to really swim in the ocean. The water is churned up a little plus there are jellyfish. The resort itself has an amazing adult only pool with private cabanas to compensate but if you are looking for beautiful clear waters and swimming in the ocean you may be a little disappointed.
Overall a fabulous resort, amazing service which lives up to the Four Seasons standards. I would highly recommend staying at this resort if you are in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Andaman Sea off the northwestern coast of Malaysia, the archipelago of Langkawi is south-east Asia's first UNESCO Geopark – a geological and ecological wonderland of 550-million-year-old rock formations, precipitous rainforest and deserted islands. Just minutes by boat from the world-renowned mangroves of the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi combines artful design and all-pervading serenity with a wholesome connection with nature. The Resort’s traditional Malay kampong-design weaves through acres of beachfront gardens dotted with al fresco restaurants, palms and lotus ponds. An endless sense of space encourages clarity and calm. UNESCO-protected mangroves showcase labyrinthine adventures between land and sea, supported by the on-site Geopark Discovery Centre, while the Geo Spa draws on the ancient healing energies of the surrounding nature. Throughout the Resort, private cabanas, endless hideaways and landscaped pools (including one for adults only) offer the freedom and flexibility to reflect and reconnect – individually, with one another or as a family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- 4 Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
- Four Seasons Langkawi
- Langkawi Four Seasons