I stayed in this resort during our team building activity, the evening breeze in the private beach is very relaxing and enjoyable. The food & service is very good. The resort is so quiet and it is highly recommended if someone wants to have very relaxing break with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Andaman Sea off the northwestern coast of Malaysia, the archipelago of Langkawi is south-east Asia's first UNESCO Geopark – a geological and ecological wonderland of 550-million-year-old rock formations, precipitous rainforest and deserted islands. Just minutes by boat from the world-renowned mangroves of the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Four Seasons Resort Langkawi combines artful design and all-pervading serenity with a wholesome connection with nature. The Resort’s traditional Malay kampong-design weaves through acres of beachfront gardens dotted with al fresco restaurants, palms and lotus ponds. An endless sense of space encourages clarity and calm. UNESCO-protected mangroves showcase labyrinthine adventures between land and sea, supported by the on-site Geopark Discovery Centre, while the Geo Spa draws on the ancient healing energies of the surrounding nature. Throughout the Resort, private cabanas, endless hideaways and landscaped pools (including one for adults only) offer the freedom and flexibility to reflect and reconnect – individually, with one another or as a family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- 4 Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
- Four Seasons Langkawi
- Langkawi Four Seasons