My husband & I were very impressed with the service from all the staff at this lovely resort. Everyone was friendly & wanted to assist in making this a memorable holiday. The water chalet was great, just make sure you ask for a chalet with the balcony looking at the water & not at other chalets. Location was at the end of the resort but we enjoyed the shuttle bus rides each & every time that we needed to get around the resort, with most times having less than 5 minutes to wait. The Beach Resort for breakfast was a beautiful way to start each day with a great view & the menu for a hot breakfast had a good selection. We stayed for 7 nights & ate at their 4 resort restaurants once each, they had a good variety. Can highly recommend taking a taxi to Pantai Cenang & dine at the Cliff Restaurant near Underwater World, great view & wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort