traveled with family to langkawi and was suggested to stay at berjaya..... the moment we entered the hotel i could realise the sheer size of the resort since the end was not visible from there.... a spread out place with villas and chalets... i managed to get the one facing the sea and next to it.... i suggest always get these ones only.... to reach the chalet was through the resort cart and i must say that through out my stay they did an excellent service in all pick ups and the drops... the morning breakfast had a lavish spread and also took care of the indian guest.... the resort has its private beach and gives all the time to enjoy the serenity... i could not manage to visit one of the restaurants which extends into the sea through the stills but surely believe will be an amazing experience in case people dine there... overall a world class place and not be missed if travelling to this small island.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort