We visited originally in 2007/8, and had an amazing time, we were eager to return this Christmas, but were disappointed the find standards had dropped. Staff were "relaxed" and hotel looked a bit shabby. Staff in the Boat House Bar didn't know whether they were coming or going, and certainly needed more help. The area is outstandingly beautiful and the island is charming, but we have no plans to return. It wasn't awful, just OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort