Berjaya Langkawi is 1 of the resort with better beach which is exclusive to the hotel, unlike Cenang which is overcrowded. Hotel comprises on-sea chalet and on-hill chalet. Some of the hill chalet could be quite high on the hill and the hotel do provide shuttle service. However the shuttle always took too long to arrive for pick up from the chalet. I had to call to the reception few times before the pick up finally arrives. Hill chalets are surrounded by forest, which is quite a nice experience, but do keep the door locked all the time as there are monkeys loitering around looking for food. Hotel food is standard hotel fare, consist of Chinese, Japanese, Western & Thai restaurants. The hotel is quite far away from Kuah town and not many eateries around. Nearest would be Oriental Village where the cable car station is situated. It's advisable to rent a car at airport/jetty. You would definitely need it to travel to most attractions which are quite far away (except cable car).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort