My wife and I stayed in one of the Premier Chalets on Water. It was a superb experience, It is a huge poperty. Our chalet was almost at the end. We needed a shuttle bus to go to the main are - beach and pool. This was a bit painful as we had to wait on the road for sometimes 10 mints to get one. It was not possible for us, senior citizens, to walk the long distance with its ups and downs in the heat. I wish they were more organised in this aspect. Otherwise, the private beach, the pool and the chalets jutting into the sea - were wonderful The staff was also very cheerful and pleasant.
Our favourite holiday location is a pool villa at the Banyan Tree resort in Phuket. But this resort is no inferior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort