Overall is satisfactory for a short getaway, prefer the bed to be softer though.
Went in May 13 with my partner, location is bit isolated. The chalet looks fantastic, try the Thai restaurant there. The restaurant is on the water, nice ambience and food is fair enough.
The service is satisfying, just find the bed a little tough.
I tried their private beach, I have enjoyed both the beach and the swimming pool.
I have also tried their spa, only 1 mth old, very nice and enjoyable for couples' retreat!
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.