After recommendation from a travel agency and looking at reviews booked for 6nights for our last leg of our honeymoon. Staying in the chalet above the water at around 500aud per night we were anticipating luxury, however this is NOT a five star resort. I would say it's a 3star resort with its dated bedrooms, ordinary service and food. After spending 2 weeks in 5 star hotels around different countries before this leg of the honeymoon we could see the difference in standards.The rainforest brackdrop and spaciousness of the resort environment was beautiful. The beach is grainy and nothing as beautiful as back home in Sydney. Best part of Langkawi, seeing the island on a scooter. Stayed out more than in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort