just like the island the resort too is very scenic. stayed wit my wife for 2 days. enjoyed the beach and landscapes. pan thai restaurant is a must try especially in evening.
food in the restaurants is a bit expensive and very less options in Indian cuisine. the rooms are nice. we stayed in a chalet from with good view from balcony. nice and peaceful. the room side was a bit small.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.