absolutely fantastic place complimented by excellent staff that know to take care of guests. This resort is excellent value for money, chalets are very spacious clean. We were 2 adults and 2 young children. One downside here is, there isn't a good Kids Club. Our usual Fijian Warwick resort had a great kids club, that started at 8 am to 4 PM everyday. I missed that Berjaya, nonetheless there is plenty of activities on the beach and around Langkawi to keep the whole family occupied.
One tip for would-be travelers is to stop by at Petronas Gas station at Perdana Quay about 2 kilometers from Berjaya and buy a strong Mosquito repellent, 12 bottles of drinking water before you get inside the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Berjaya Langkawi
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.