"Welcome to paradise" - that was the greeting I received when I arrived. Yes, it is close to paradise, but not quite there.
The service is good - not excellent, the restaurants are OK to Very Good, but not top of the rank.
The beach is very nice, an the service there is great.
The entertainment is good in the hotel.
The rooms are good.
I probably would check for different options since Langkawi is paradise!
- Also Known As:
- The Andaman Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Andaman Langkawi Hotel
- Andaman Langkawi
- Andaman Hotel Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort located in an idyllic tropical setting on Malaysia's Langkawi Island, is cosily tucked away between a 10 million year old rainforest and the tranquil Datai Bay and an 8,000 year old fringing coral reef. Abundant with rare wildlife and exotic flora, The Andaman's magnificent locale enables guests to partake in a wide range of activities that integrate the surrounding nature while still enjoying the luxurious trimmings of a five star resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your The Andaman, A Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.