If you want to indulge...Datai it is. The location is superb as you feel the whole rainforest is yours. Datai offers you the best of both worlds, the Jungle and the Sea. You are zen and tanned!
What I especially loved about Datai:
1) The rooms and bathroom make you never want to leave...go for the superior villa where you are facing the stream.
2) The restaurants are top notch with excuisite fine dining experience which includes Western, Thai and Malay in three separate beautiful settings.
3) The beach is super overlooking the Andaman Islands. Just park yourself on the sofa's and enjoy the seabreeze.
4) Get breakfast served to your room daily and look forward to the chocolates when they turn down your room
I can't wait to return but will have to save up again for the Ultimate Indulgence experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1993, The Datai Langkawi sets a new standard of luxury and Asian-inspired design, and quickly became one of the world’s most sought-after and award-winning hideaway resorts. Located on the north western tip of the lush tropical island of Langkawi off the coast of West Malaysia, The Datai is truly an oasis of relaxation and tranquility surrounded by centuries-old virgin rainforest with a private footpath leading to an idyllic white sand beach, swimming pool and spa, and nearby golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your The Datai Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Datai Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Datai Langkawi
- The Datai Hotel Langkawi