Very friendly and service oriented staff
Make sure to ask for a renovated room
The lobby is not air-conditioned as it is open. Free internet is only available in the lobby so sweat while you surf the web.
The rock pool is cool
Main pool is not impressive, but the overall experience is great as you feel as if your are in the jungle
I took an early morning walk on the beach and saw not less than 100 monkeys (babies and adults) looking for food between the hotel beach villas and climbing the roofs. It was a lot of and quite a fun experience.
I advise to take hotel organized tours as they are organized and not more expensive then self arranged. It is much easier specially if you have kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Otel, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin