This is a good property to stay especially if you are travelling with the kids, lots to do and the property is very large with lots of open spaces. if you can afford it take the Villa. We stayed four nights at the one bedroom sea view villa, the pool inside the villa was great and villa had direct access to the beach.
- food is average but you can always go out and try local food as the location of the hotel is convenient.
- service is great
- the pictures on the net do not do full justice to the location of the hotel
- beach not useful as it is very rocky, however you can walk alongside as there is a pathway
- there is severe shortage of sun beds at the main pool, there is enough space to increase the quantity three time hence not sure why the management is not doing it....i am sure it does not cost much.
overall good experience
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin