“Thai Food at El-Nino Langkawi” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Thai Food at El-Nino Langkawi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This restaurant is know for western food and many times I have visited them. I was there few days ago and they introduce to us their Thai food and said they also have thai kitchen. And they served delicious food compare to some of the places I have eaten thai Food.

My personal recommendation is the Tom Yam Prawns, Mango Salad, Green curry. If yo want your thai food not to be very spicy please tell them as we enjoyed the spicy food. We also had another 2 dish but I can't recall as this 3 dish over ride them. Also enjoyed their cocktail.
Its an ideal place for couples ,families with kids or for friends hang out.Nice ambiance too.
It is not cheap place but I think we can afford to spend if you really want to eat good food.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Notts
“Great place to eat - good for families or couples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was the first place we ate on Langkawi and we ended up going back for more when we couldn't make our minds up. Good honest food and good service too - a safe bet.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
goa
“Excellent steak in pleasant surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I'd been looking for a decent steak for a while and found it here. I had a lovely rib eye cooked perfectly medium rare. Served with a very tasty blue cheese sauce on the side. Complete with a medley of vegetables and crispy potato wedges - an excellent meal. Prices were around the average I've seen elsewhere. Bar prices were normal....cheap in Langkawi!
The restaurant is nice and open, with plenty of space or you can dine alfresco in the well kept garden area. Effa will greet you and seat you when you arrive. She also runs a boutique shop with crafts and clothing (mainly ladies) for sale.
To summarise, a lovely restaurant with excellent food and pleasant surroundings.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good choice of food and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012 via mobile

Really nice candlelight atmosphere. Can eat inside or outside. There's plenty to choose from on the menu whether you want Malaysian or western. I would recommend the chicken green curry. It was the best meal we have had so far.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere