“Heavenly treatment, that echoed the essence of nature!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The V Integrated Wellness is a high quality whole person approach in Spa & Wellness, holistic therapies, beauty treatments, fitness classes, healthy cuisine, educational & lifestyle workshops and retreats for body and soul. We strive to help you attain wellness at all levels for a more conscious way of living. Inspired by the ‘Tree of Life’, an ancient metaphor for interconnectedness of all life,V Integrated Wellness provides innovative and integrative tools to support healing, rejuvenation and learning for long term healthto cultivate your life force ‘Chi’.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“Heavenly treatment, that echoed the essence of nature!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

V Botanical Spa at The Andaman Langkawi is all about luxury and comfort. People leave with their face and body supple, relaxed and detoxified. I’ve been to a number of high-end spas but V Botanical Spa is the only one so far, with treatment rooms perched on a hillside with a view of Datai Bay. The view was breathtaking!

It is also the first spa in Southeast Asia to offer 100-percent certified organic food grade products, an effort to lighten their environmental footprints. I was recommended the V Signature Ocean Ritual.

The treatment was heavenly, and echoed the essence of nature with the most potent healing beets of the earth and sea. I was given an Ocean Foot Bath to relax my feet and wash away the dead skin cells. The Kahuna Wave Massage followed soon after, where my knots were undone and I was in a dreamlike state.

My therapist scrubbed away my dry skin and dead skin cells with the Bioactive Berry Scrub as the soothing spa music played in the background. This contained anti-ageing properties and also had a luxurious effect on my skin. The Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Masque Wrap contained antioxidants to regenerate and replenish my skin, leaving it radiant and supple.

When it came to the Invigorating Organic Birch Mineral Bathing, I was already in a Zen-like state. I sipped ginger tea and snacked on cookies while in the bath – the perfect post spa refreshment.

Such is life at The Andaman. Fluffy towels were handed to me and after drying up, my therapist coated my skin with arctic berry cloud milk to seal in the moisture and goodness of the treatment.

For more pictures and a full review, visit http://www.bangsarbabe.com/2013/05/v-botanical-spa-andaman-langkawi.html

v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Sue Lynn T,

Thank you for excellent, detailed review. We are glad to you truly enjoyed this experience and hope to welcome you once more.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Wonderful learning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had 5 superb days at the Andaman Resort and Spa over the Easter period 2013. A highight was our Thai massage in the setting of the "Devine Villa" overlooking Datai Bay. That experience encouraged us to take advantage of a V Integrated Wellness consultation and then a one on one yoga lesson. A Nepalese gentleman by the name of Ekraj was our wellness consultant and yoga teacher. He impressed us with his knowledge and thoughtful practical advice on simple adjustments to diet and yoga exercises that were not extreme. We have returned home with wonderful memories of the Andaman and advice on wellness that we will put to good use. Richard and Alecia - New Zealand

Visited March 2013
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Richard_Alecia,

We are glad you enjoyed your Thai massage in the Devine Villa as well as the wellness consultation with Ekraj - our Yoga Master. Do like our facebook page for continued daily encouragement to stay fit and healthy. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again.
Kuala Lumpur
12 attraction reviews
“The most amazing Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and me have been here many times and every time treatments are amazing and the location is still breathtaking. This is probably what heaven is about: Having a massage in the little villas on the hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. If she is available ask for Rida, the best therapist ever.

Dear BobKL,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you and your wife enjoyed the treatments at V Botanical Spa and thank you for the continous support. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again.
Beijing, China
6 attraction reviews
“Best Spa Treatments I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

While staying at The Andaman, i tried the Kahuna Wave Massage. I felt totally recharged after the treatment. Moreover, the treatment room is sea facing and it's really amazing!

Visited March 2013
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatment and we look forward to welcoming you once again.
Zurich, Switzerland
13 attraction reviews
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

What an amazing experience! I enjoyed the traditional Malay massage and a foot massage at the V Integrated Wellness Spa. having been to a variety of spas, this was the first time that I actually felt relaxed and comfortable. The serene settings of hearing the light spa music, nature and the waves in the background made it absolutely blissful. I cannot commend the therapist enough.

I highly recommend this spa.

Visited March 2013
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear I_Iv_travelling,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your traditional malay massage and treatments. Thank you for wonderful comments. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again and hope you stay relaxed and rested.