“Go Go Go !!! Must in Langkawi!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tropical Charters

Tropical Charters
Kedai No. 3, Kampung Tasik Anak | Jalan Telok Baru, Pantai Tengah, Langkawi 07000, Malaysia
6 04 955 3407
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #31 of 76 activities in Langkawi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a Yacht Charters Cruise Company that operates from Langkawi,Malaysia,we have day cruises,sunset cruises,wedding cruises and private party cruises. We own and operate a fleet of yachts that suits into all budgets. From luxury private yachts for overnighters to day yachts. We are fully licensed and insured.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Bangalore, India
3 attraction reviews
“Go Go Go !!! Must in Langkawi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Trip to langkawi cannot be considered complete until you have cruised with Tropical Charters.
This was the best part of our trip and I cannot ever forget the beautiful experience we had. we booked a sunset cruise with tropical charters.

We visited Langkawi in January 2013 and it was the first activity on our itinerary. Pick up from Hotel was right on time and lady at the jetty greeted us in the most comforting manner. They also took our photographs which we got once we were back from the cruise on a beautiful plate as a memoir. (Loved it)

Now starts our cruise, we got the best place to sit i.e. on the front part of the yacht on the sun mattresses. It was sunset time and the whole atmosphere suddenly turned romantic. They have an excellent crew. They make your time even more memorable.

Excellent Cruise+Amazing Crew = A lifetime Memory

Food and Drinks: They have free flowing Bar with good variety of drinks. Dinner Buffet was widespread and tasty.

Activities on Board: Relax and enjoy a romantic time. Get high and go for Salt water jacuzzi net. Salt water Jacuzzi net--> It was quite a new experience for me. Quite adventurous and amazing. A must try.
Jump from yacht : Yes, jump from Yacht. It came as surprise to us as we had never thought of jumping from the yacht in the middle of the sea. But it was one of the crew member (sorry I forgot his name, but he is the most jovial person on yacht) made us jump and took our cruise experience to new high level. Yes, it is safe so do not miss this as well. I jumped thrice and my husband who is not very comfortable with swimming, jumped twice. Do give it a try :) you will love it.

Everything about this cruise is great. So Do Not Miss !! :)

It was the most beautiful sunset of my life with my husband. Thank you soo much guys for making my stay in langkawi a memorable one. Love you all :)

Visited January 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Fun sunset cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Booked the sunset cruise for the next day, and had no issues getting picked up and taken to the marina by taxi arranged by the company. The catamaran was well equipped and the buffet and open bar was stocked and delicious. Crew was super friendly and professional. Loved the saltwater jacuzzi off back of the boat. Just the perfect amount of time on the water, and a beautiful sunset off Langkawi.

Visited May 2013
TropicalCharters, Owner at Tropical Charters, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. Come back soon
Taipei, Taiwan
“not very organised..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We booked the day cruise through e-mail one week prior to our arrival and had received a confirmation reply, which clearly stated the date of our scheduled cruise and the pick-up time from our hotel. However, we (a group of 5) waited for half an hour on the day for our pick-up van, and decided to call up the company when it failed to show up. It appeared that Tropical Charters had completely missed our booking. The operator tried to convince us to postpone our trip to the following day, however we had scheduled other activities for the next day therefore we insisted on sticking to our itinerary.
Another half an hour later, we were finally sent to the jetty. The lady who greeted us did not offer any apology for their mix up and asked us for payment right away.
Aside from the drama, the cruise itself was delightful. The crews were chatty and pleasant to be with. We were also impressed by the food and of course the free flowing bar.
We later learnt that we were arranged to cruise with Crystal Yacht because the catamaran by Tropical Charters, which we were suppose to be on, was full! For those who still want to book through tropical charters, we advise that you TRIPLE check your booking beforehand.

Visited May 2013
TropicalCharters, Owner at Tropical Charters, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Shirley,

First and foremost let me apologise for the oversight on our part. I thank you for the feedback and our manager is sorting out the glitches we have in communications between our admin and operations. again thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are glad you had a good and fun cruise at the end of the day.

The Management
Copenhagen, Denmark
“I so love Tropical Charters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I just had the second amazing Sunset Dinner Cruise experience with Tropical Charters here in paradise Langkawi.
Yes! Langkawi is paradise and for one to complete the package of paradise experience, it is a must to sail and see the beauty of Langkawi from the ocean view point. For a sunset dinner cruise, I highly recommend the Tropical Charters. My recent trip was the second time and I will definitely do it again. I went with my friends and there were few guests during our trip which gave us so much space to roam around and in fact got the best spot, right in front with the “sun mattress”. We were lying down, chatting, had free flow drinks and just enjoying the scenery. My glass never got empty because of the friendly and attentive crew, a showcase of true Asian hospitality. They have good selection of music and I must say, I enjoyed it extra because at the end, after sunset, the “DJ” played dance music, and I love dancing.
The FOOD-it was really, really good. It was a barbeque dinner but they served the chicken barbeque which I am not fond of, but it was never an issue because they have various choices from the buffet. I love the stir fried beef and the fried prawns, perfect for a hungry stomach from swimming and jumping to the ocean. Oh yeah! That dive or jump to the sea from the side of the boat is extra fun and not to worry, the very competitive life guards are always ready. So all we have to do, is to relax, enjoy and have fun. If one is a bit hesitant to dive or jump out of the boat and just want to relax, the saltwater Jacuzzi is for you. The Katamaran ride made it to perfection, the whole trip was very relaxing and I had more chance of enjoying the scenic view of Langkawi. Exactly how I imagined a Sunset Dinner Cruise should be, well honestly, it exceeded my expectation.

Visited January 2013
Dear storm,

It was great reading your review,it just makes us feel happy that we are able to give our guests an experience they don't forget. we truly look forward to having you again with us.

Management
Bangalore, India
83 attraction reviews
“Fun cruise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

A very well planned and attention paid to detail for this cruise to satisfy even the most discerning customer. The staff deserve ton loads of compliments for their attentiveness and ensuring every passenger on board enjoyed themselves. The cocktail cruise started with free flowing drinks and snacks. The boat had an open upper deck with seating arrangement to view the scenery across the vast expanse stretching beyond the horizon. The music played was entertaining and enlivening meeting the tastes of all nationalities. The cocktails was never ending and comprised a large spread satisfying to both vegetarians and on vegetarians. The sea jaccuzi was quite an unique experience where a rope net was pulled out and spread on the water surface and one enjoyed sitting on the rope net with the spray jet from the boat bottom. This is a 'must do' for all tourists and very professionally managed.

Visited December 2012
Dear Puchka,

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you had a good time aboard our cruise. Pls do come back and visit us again and our beautiful island.

Management