- great location in front of MacDonald's and Underwater World. Within walking distance of various eateries, Maybank, souvenir and grocery shops
- has own pool, looked nice
- clean new room with new furniture, bedding and bathroom (new building)
- rainfall showerhead in bathroom with hot & cold water
- coffee & tea making facilities, small fridge available
- room facing the pool is quiet and cannot hear the traffic or loud bustle on Cenang Beach Road
- no security latch on door
- only 3 local channels on tv, when the pamphlet says satellite tv is available
- toilet sink got stuck within moments of using it
- our room faced the pool when late at night some people took a dip and were very raucous about it. restless sleep.
- no breakfast (with the price we paid)
I'm not very picky when it comes to rooms, as long as they are clean and appropriately priced. Though the room was clean, I'm very disappointed with the exorbitant price they put at RM190 per night. Yes, it was the LIMA 2013 weekend, with the Malaysian school holidays to boot and we were last minute walk-ins... but it was simply not worth it. Period. The room was too small, and at the price I expected to pay only RM120 - RM150, max. Disappointing. Only go when you've exhausted other avenues.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Landcons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.